Nilodor Certified Triple Treat Extractor Powder 50lb
Quantity in Basket:None
Shipping Weight:55.00 pounds
|Certified Extraction Cleaner Triple Treat is a powdered, steam
cleaning formulation made primarily for truck mounts. Extraction Cleaner
contain surfactants, solubilizers and emulsifiers, including corrosion
inhibitors in a pH controlled alkaline system. Extraction Cleaner
contains a fragrance for extra freshness. Extraction Cleaner dissolves
quickly and will not clog sensitive truck mount metering systems.
Extraction Cleaner cleans extra soiled carpets quicker and better than
other powdered cleaners which use more filler.
Extraction Cleaner is an outstanding cleaner when outstanding results are needed.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake well before using. Test fabric in inconspicuous place for color fastness before using.
To Prepare Stock Solution:
Truck mounts- Dissolve thoroughly 1-1/2 pounds of Extraction Cleaner with 5 gallons (18.9 L) of hot water to make concentrate. Set solution meter for desired dilution ratio. Extraction Cleaner works well at dilutions of up to 1 to 1000.
Portable Jet Extraction- Dissolve thoroughly 1 to 2 ounces (1/8 to 1/4 cup) of Extraction Cleaner for every 5 gallons (18.9 L) of water.
1. Prepare carpet for shampooing in normal manner with Certified Pile Brush for better cleaning.
2. In heavily soiled areas, the use of Certified Traffic Spotter Pre-Spray is recommend to speed cleaning process.
(Test in inconspicuous place for color fastness before using.)
3.Run wand or nozzle over area being cleaned, jetting solution as needed. Pick up spent solution and soil by moving wand or nozzle back and forth three or four times over area sprayed.
4. Overlap previously cleaned area slightly in proceeding to uncleaned area.
5. Finish carpet with a nap brush.
6. Use furniture protectors under legs of furniture replaced on damp carpet.